- Our Foundation
- Our Grantmaking
- Our Community
Strategic Grants were given to the following organizations in 2013:
Arts and Culture: Grants to nonprofits providing art programs.
- Art Association of Oswego/Oswego Players: Architectural plans for expansion - $12,000
- Artswego: Community performances- $5,000
- CNY Arts Center: Sound equipment and school drama program - $13,000
- Society for New Music: Integrative music and dance program in Oswego - $5,000
Civic Benefit: Grants to nonprofits that foster community participation and engagement.
- Catholic Charities: Youth Center supplies and programs - $10,000
- H Lee White Museum: Strategic partnership/ merger costs - $10,000
- Oswego Community Foundation: Start-up operation expenses - $10,000
- Oswego County Youth Bureau: Camp Zerbe repairs - $50,000
- Oswego Renaissance Association: City of Oswego housing and market conditions study - $45,000
- SUNY Oswego, Office of Business and Community Relations: Thrive Initiative - $10,000
Education: Grants to schools and organizations with educational programs.
- Baltimore Woods: Nature in the City sponsorship - $5,000
- Enable CNY: Enabling Parents program for parents of children with autism - $10,000
- Harborfest: Children's park - $5,000
- LeMoyne: Small Business Center partnership - $26,785
- Literacy Coalition of Oswego County: Literacy needs assessment - $20,000
- Literacy Volunteers of Greater Syracuse: Online historical retrospective and promotion of literacy - $15,000
- Safe Haven Museum and Education Center: Architectural plans for expansion - $13,500
- WCNY: Enterprise America Education Center - $30,000
Health and Human Services: Grants to nonprofits providing social and human services.
- Arise: Home repairs for interior modifications to homes to improve accessibility - $40,000
- CNYAHEC: Mash Camps - $20,000
- Home Aides of Central NY: Van recruitment program for Oswego County - $10,000
- Move Along: Youth Wheelchair Basketball program - $8,000
- Oswego County Habitat for Humanity: A Brush With Kindness program - $25,000
- Oswego County Opportunities: Technical equipment to implement new intake program- $25,000
- Oswego YMCA: Capital campaign pledge - $25,000
- United Way of Greater Oswego: Matching grant for new or increased employee contributions from OCO and Huhtamaki- $20,000
- YMCA Fulton/Oswego: Family Coordinator for Fulton and Oswego YMCAs- $47,000
Historic Preservation: Grants to nonprofits seeking to preserve and protect artifacts of historical significance.
- Pulaski Historical Society: Carriage House expansion - $10,000